Ordinary General Assembly 2021
The President of ARCI Bruxelles has called the Ordinary General Assembly of ARCI Bruxelles for 2021.
The GA will take place on 21st November 2021, at 11:00-14:00 at Elzenhof.
Please fill in this registration form to participate! You will receive confirmation of your registration in due time. Only members who have joined/renewed their membership to ARCI Bruxelles for the current membership year (2021-2022) hold voting rights. You can request to renew your membership at this link or on the spot.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Bylaws & Internal Rules, Amendments – presentation, debate, adoption (if any)
- Resolutions – presentation, debate, amendments, adoption
- Report 2020-2021
- Budget – presentation, Q&A
- Activities – presentation, Q&A
- Adoption of the report
- Provisional budget – presentation, debate, adoption
- Brunchstorming for Activity Plan 2021-2022 – working groups & adoption
- Steering Group Enlargement – Presentation of the candidates, vote
You can find attached here a copy of the Bylaws, the Internal Rules as well as the forms to submit Resolutions and Amendments. Should any non Italian speaker wish to receive the Internal Rules in English, please let us know by replying to this email. Candidates to the Steering Group are invited to submit a Motivation Letter (1 page-long max).
Amendments to the Statutes, the Internal Rules, motions for Resolutions as well as candidacies to the Steering Group must be submitted via e-mail using the properly filled forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/11/2021. Amendments to the resolutions can be presented by submitting the dedicated form duly filled in to the same e-mail address, by 14/11/2021.
We look forward to seeing you at the Assembly!
Elisa Gambardella – President ARCI Bruxelles